Not too long ago, I was tagged by knutty4knitting in the ‘7 Random Facts About Yourself’ meme, so here goes:
- Caffeine seems to have no effect on me. I drink pots of black tea late at night and never have a problem sleeping afterwards.
- I don’t like margaritas.
- My great-grandmother is 92. She’s the one who taught me to crochet at age 6, thus starting my interest in crochet and then knitting.
- I was a Girl Scout all the way through high school. Not a popular thing to do, but I didn’t care because I enjoyed it.
- I’ve had a garter carriage for my Brother KH-860 machine since 2003 but haven’t used it yet.
- I can’t drive a car with manual transmission (but I hope to learn this summer).
- I caught my first salmon when I was four years old (lots of help from dad!).
I can’t think of any machine knitters who blog and who haven’t already been tagged. So I’ll cop out and just not tag anyone.